Nautilus HumanSport dual stack freedom trainer is so simple, intuitive and natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. The intuitive Lock N Load® design is easily recognizable. If you’ve ever flicked a light switch on and off, you’ll immediately understand how it works. Universally color coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance and customer service headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace. HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
1) Three pound increment “lock and load” weight adjustment system
2) 3/1 pulleys allow high speed emulations without weight stacks becoming ballistic
3) Medical accessory package features padded 4lb aluminum rotating bar, six-point ankle harness for inversion/eversion/plantar and dorsiflexion exercise, iliac crest belt, and patented 3 in 1 web handles that accommodate grip strength impairments
4) 12 vertical, 9 horizontal adjustments
5) Wheelchair accessible
6) Integrated grip bar for balance
7) Minimal assembly required – only need to install the stabilizing arms (with the included 4 bolts)