The KoreSway™ Mobile is designed for use
by medical centers and clinics, medical and
PT offices, assisted living facilities,
recreation centers, health and fitness clubs,
universities and professional sport teams.
• KoreSway™ Mobile includes: a force plate platform and carry bag, touch screen laptop computer, foam mat for perturbed surface activities .
• Proprietary balance software provides balance and vestibular assessment, creates training programs, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination and posture.
• 2.75″ Step Up Height
• Static and dynamic balance assessment, mCTSIB and Limits of Stability Testing Included
• Includes Neverputt and Neverball game (3D)
• Optional Cognition and Parkinson’s Suite, Useful Field of View Suite, and Multiple Game Package
• Objective documentation – printable color reports to track progress and document outcomes
• Patient data storage – store over one million reports
Laptop Computer (spec will vary)
Warranty: Computer warranty 1 year
• Platform footprint: 23’’ diameter (58 cm)
• Platform weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
• Patient weight capacity: 330 lbs (150kg)
• Laptop computer included
• Warranty: 1 year
• Made in the USA
Training programs have been developed and incorporated into our software to help improve and balance, stability, coordination and posture. Our interactive 3D Never Ball game further enhance our ability to customize treatment plans and provide training for individuals with all levels of ability. The various levels of Never ball help to keep patients engaged and help improve their assessment outcomes.