Cognitive Baseline Testing and Training & Crash Risk Assessment Software
KoreCognitive software provides a Useful Field of View pass/fail test, and cognitive baseline testing and training. The Useful Field of View test (UFOV) has been referenced as a promising predictor of driving outcome measures in the elderly.
Studies indicate that both touch screen and computer mouse input are viable.
Features 3 Cognitive Games
• Useful Field of View Testing and Training:
Includes three sub-tests, and a training suite to scale display time of target images.
• Cognitive Testing and Training:
Target Tap, Arithmetic, Alphabet Target Sequencing, Memory Card Concentration, Image, Shape and Color Target Recognition
• Parkinson’s Disease Questionnaire-8 – for convenient use in clinical settings
• Downloadable to any Windows 10 Operating System.
• Pay per License Use or a one time use fee
This software is compatible with any Windows 10 computer, and it is recommended to have a 17.3” wide computer monitor or larger. (Computer not provided)
Parkinson’s Disease Questionaire-8
Useful Field of View Test
Training programs have been developed and incorporated into our software to help improve cognition.