• The FDA listed KoreSway™ Kompact incorporates the patented Korebalance™ software suites into a compact and affordable package. Utilizing proven force transducers and rapid sampling rates, the KoreSway™ captures minute patient
center of gravity movements. Includes a portable safety rail system with integrated wheels that fits through standard size doorways.
• KoreSway™ Kompact includes: force platform, portable frame, 19 or 22 inch touch screen computer, wireless USB keyboard, and one foam mat for perturbed surface activities.
• Proprietary software and an integrated touch screen computer provides a variety of testing and engaging training and gaming options.
• Additional software includes Single and Dual Task Cognition and Parkinson’s Suite, Useful Field of View Testing and Training, and a multiple game package.
• Provide vestibular, proprioceptive and visual challenge along with real time visual biofeedback and a perturbed surfacing foam mat.
• Static and dynamic balance assessment, mCTSIB and Limits of Stability testing and training.
• Objective documentation – printable color reports to track progress and document outcomes.